Approx. Rs 5,487 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Weight||3.59 lb. (1.63 kg)|
|Power Supply||110-240 VAC,50-60 Hz,internal,universal|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Lock Slot||Slot for Kensington lock|
|Switching Capacity||48 Gbps|
|Forwarding Capacity||35.7 mpps|
Give your office network a boost of speed and performance at a low price that takes almost no time to set up. Easily build a highly reliable network to connect your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. If your business is like most small companies, you do not have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with the Cisco® 95 Series Unmanaged Switches. Users, workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices can now deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information across the network in almost no time. Cisco 95 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses that is easy on the budget and without all the complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work. Cisco 95 Series Unmanaged Switches (Figure 1), part of the Cisco Small Business networking solutions, are a line of unmanaged switches that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space with basic network needs and to optimize power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. A businessclass, affordable network solution, Cisco 95 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.Highlights:
- Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications
- 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack mountable
- Integrated support for traffic prioritization, loop detection, cable diagnostics, and more
- Works right out of the box: plug and play and no setup
- Ease of use: Cisco 95 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 95 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including: – Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network – Automatic cable detection, so you do not have to worry about using the wrong cable type – Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
- Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 95 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- High performance: Cisco 95 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.