We are a foremost organization for providing a diverse grade of D-Link Patch Cord to our valued customers. We offer this at nominal costs.
- D-Link solid cables are the best twisted-pair cables in the market for transmitting data over local area Networks (LANs). These cables exceed performance requirements specified by the TIA/EIA-568B.2 / TIA/EIA-568C.2 and IEC 60603-7-4 standards.As streaming video and multimedia over LAN are gaining popularity, users demand faster data transmission and reduced waiting time. D-Link cables are ideal for simple, cost-effective and high-speed transmission performance. They support a higher signal-to-noise ratio, providing better reliability for current applications and higher data rates for future applications.
- RJ-45 8P for Transparence color.
- Gold plated: 30U”
- Contact blade: Phosphor Bronze
- Temperature range: -10 ~ 80 deg C
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500V AC
- Insulation resistance: 35M Ohm (max.)
- Durability: 750 matching cycles
- Cable-to-plug tensile strength: 20lbs (89N) (min.)
- UL applications: 250V AC, 2A (max.)
- Polycarbonate (PC) UL94-V-0
- 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 1000BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 550 MHz Broadband Video
- Voice, T1, ISDN
- 155/ 622 Mbps ATM
- Power over Ethernet (POE
- 4 Pairs Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Heat-resistant: 60oC minimum (Temperature limited)
- Flame property: The purpose of the vertical flame test is to screen out flammable wires. It follows the VW-1 (UL); FT-1 (CSA) standards.
Approval and Certification:
- UL 444 (for Copper conductor)
- UL 758/ Style 2835
- UL 1581 (Test standard)
- Verified compliant with TIA/EIA-568C.2 standards by ETL, CUL listed, RoHs